You will learn lessons and skills to apply long after your time with Moondance!
- Responsible for 12 teenagers – parent’s most prized possessions!
- On call 24 hours a day, 7 days of week
- Risk Management – Safety is first and foremost
- Logistics – You will manage your day by day trip itinerary, adhering to a finely tuned plan
- Accounting / Finances – Manage your trip budget of $5,000-$20,000 throughout the summer
- Communication Skills – With your students, co-leader, our outfitters and Moondance Main Office
- Problem Solving Skills – You and your co-leader will make decisions that impact your groups success
- Spontaneous Motivation – Maintain group morale
- Customer Service – We are in the business of creating magic and it all happens when you go above and beyond
- Work Ethic – This will be the hardest job you will ever love
- A detail-oriented individual
- A stronger leader
- A team player
- A better caregiver and partner
- Well-rounded, compassionate, responsible